Suju Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Sungmin facts....

2 posters

Go down

Random Sungmin facts.... Empty Re: Random Sungmin facts....

Post  Pepsihead Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:47 am

Yukie23 wrote:I'll post some random facts about Sungmin, one of my favorites in Suju
*Sungmin has an EXTREME obsession with pink..he won't look at something twice while he's shopping unless it's pink..
*He claims his cuteness is "natural" (I think it's true ^-^)
*He goes to talk to Shindong about his personal issues and asks for advice from him often..
*He is absolutely AMAZING in martial arts!!(I think everyone already knew that one..)
*He's the most frugal out of all the members (that's what my sources tell me...Sungminnie...frugal??, that one's hard to believe..)

OMG THATS SOO CUTE!! yes his cuteness is natural waa i wanna giv him a big hug!
actualy i wish i was there wen they did the mv for happiness wit the free
hugs i would've loved that!
Pepsihead
Pepsihead
Admin

https://suju-fan-site.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Random Sungmin facts.... Empty Random Sungmin facts....

Post  Yukie23 Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:43 am

I'll post some random facts about Sungmin, one of my favorites in Suju
*Sungmin has an EXTREME obsession with pink..he won't look at something twice while he's shopping unless it's pink..
*He claims his cuteness is "natural" (I think it's true ^-^)
*He goes to talk to Shindong about his personal issues and asks for advice from him often..
*He is absolutely AMAZING in martial arts!!(I think everyone already knew that one..)
*He's the most frugal out of all the members (that's what my sources tell me...Sungminnie...frugal??, that one's hard to believe..)
Yukie23
Yukie23

http://yukie23.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down